Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I want full fat...

Can anyone tell me why Dunkin Donuts stopped serving regular veggie cream cheese and now has reduced-fat? Have you tasted it? It is disgusting. The first time I got it I took it back because I thought it was rotten. Then I thought it was just the Dunkin Donuts here in Centreville that made the switch. NOPE. The one on Kent Island did too. Why can't I choose what I want? I don't even eat there anymore. Is it a coincidence that I have lost 14lbs since I stop eating their bagels? Maybe. Do I want my regular cream cheese back? Hell Yes!

Oh, and by the way, YAY for Obama!!!! Don't tell anyone around these parts that I said that or you might find my mangled body underneath a John Deere somewhere.

1 comment:

Lora said...

I haven't had it, but I can imagine it is gross, based on their regular low fat cream cheese. I like full fat cream cheese too (especially on a soft pretzel- so good you have to try it even if you just buy a box of frozen Super Pretzels and some Philly c.c. but it is best on the truck pretzels- you know, the ones covered in urine and snots)

It's a sad, sad day when you have to bring your own cream cheese to dunkin. remember those commercials from like 10 years ago when the lady brings her own salad dressing to the restaurant? it's like that, but worse.