Friday, December 5, 2008

One thing you should never ask a girl

"Sooo, when are you do?" I say, unless you see a limb hanging out of her vagina, NEVER ASK THIS QUESTION!!! I have always had a little buddah belly.( we will call it that because it sounds cuter than big fat gut). I remember when I was 17 a homeless man in Baltimore asked me when my baby was due. Fine, whatever. It doesn't usually bother me. Well, in a week two different woman have asked me the same thing. Here is the convos:

1st time:

Stupid Biotch One: When is your baby due?
Me: Oh, I'm not pregnant.
SBO: Oh, I'm sorry, you just really look like it.
Me: Well, I guess I can't use the excuse that I just had a baby because she just turned one.
SBO: Oh, So you just haven't lost all the baby weight yet?

Are you friggin kidding me? Wouldn't you have just shut your big dumb mouth after I told you I wasn't pregnant.

2nd time:

I was working ( i work at a kids clothing store once a week) and this little old lady came up to me and was frantic because she didn't know what to buy her granddaughter. I helped her pick stuff out and then when I was ringing her up I gave her a big discount. Needless to say she was thrilled and told me I was so helpful and she appreciated it sooo much. THEN she reached ACROSS the counter, rubbed my belly and said"good luck to you and your little one"!!!!

She is lucky that counter was there or she would have gotten a swift kick to the throat. Who does that?

4 comments:

Heather-Anne said...

Ick. So sorry. People are stupid.

Erin W said...

Ah, people totally SUCK don't they?? By the way I love your wish list!! I need to make one of those! I got my background stand off of ebay for like $20. Its not as nice as the $100 one but it does the job. Definitely check out ebay- you never know what you will find!!

Tavia said...

Yeah I can't wait to get rid of my pooch. Liam likes to poke it and it's annoying. How did the ear piercing go??

Tavia said...

Hey I need to see some new pics of the kids. Get on it!