Friday, March 6, 2009

The Friday Five

I lifted this idea from another blog (although I am not sure which one). Every Friday I will list 5 things that I am totally digging right now.

1. Percocet: had some more surgery this morning and thanks to that special little pill i am feeling pretty good!

2. I am thrilled that we finally got a decent snow. I think we got about 12 inches! But, I am happy it is warm enough for it to melt now.

3. My Canon 50mm 1.8 lens. It was my vday present and it totally rocks!

4. Ace of Cakes: I love this show!!! I wish I could make cakes like that!

5. The IRS: That's right, I said it. This is one of my favorite times of the year. We get a nice refund!!!

1 comment:

Tavia said...

Perc: never had one, don't know what I'm missing.

Snow: yuck, I'm over it.

Camera lense: I evny your photo taking power.

Ace of Cakes: What station?

IRS: haven't done the taxes yet, but I'm sure we'll get some back since we now have 2 munchkins.