Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I want to blog...

really. i think about it all of the time and feel guilty that it has been over a month. i don't have anything super interesting to write about. ( i could tell you all about the biotch parent of one of the kids on my tball team but I am above that!) so, how about a few random thoughts thrown into a blog post so I can stop feeling like a lazy ass? here goes:


1. i try not to keep a lot of sweets in my house. if they are here, i will eat them all. and there is a good chance that i will eat them all in one day.


2. i have 2 empty McDonald's hot fudge sundae containers on my bedside table. there are also a few traces of caramel in them as well. see, i told you i had a problem



3. i made an appointment with my doctor because i have been working out 5 or 6 days a week for 1-2 hours a day for 3 months and haven't lost ONE SINGLE POUND!! (i have also been watching what i eat with the exception of those last couple sundaes)



4. i have been having an absurd amount of sex dreams lately. if i didn't know any better i would think i was pregnant.


5. my baby is turning 5 on Friday.






I decided to only invite our closest friends and the kids she plays with on a regular basis instead of all the kids from her class like last year. there will still be almost 30 kids here!



6. my other baby is turning 3 on may 10th. i can't believe it



7. nothing is really going on with my other baby but i felt guilty leaving her out. she is wildly funny and makes me laugh all the time. she makes this face every time i pull out my camera. oh, and she is starting to potty train. YAY!!!!!!!

8. I am amazed that people actually want to pay me good money to take pictures for them. Grateful..but amazed.

9. um, i think that's it. I have been staring at the screen for a few minutes trying to think of something else but i can't. anything you would like to share?

2 comments:

Tavia said...

The girls look beautiful. It amazes me how three little girls from the same parents can have such distinctly different characteristics, yet still look like they belong together. Can't wait to see you in 2 days!

Lora said...

your girls are the only thing in the whole world that make my ovaries twinge.