Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

I can't believe my first born is 5 today! This morning she told me that since she is old now she wants to call me mom instead of mommy, wants to watch the news instead of cartoons in the morning and she drank her oj out of a wine glass because she is "too big for kid cups"! Tonight, Bobby and I are taking her and a friend to Fuji for dinner. Tomorrow, we are having a party for her and Hayden with 30 of their closest friends. Sunday-mommy will be drinking herself into a coma!!!!!!!!! Her a are few pics of the last five years. Enjoy!

Newborn:


One:







Two:
Three:



Four:

And today:





























3 comments:

Lora said...

happy happy birthday hayden.

i have no idea how the last five years slipped by without me realizing it was happening

Tavia said...

I can't believe how she has grown either. I love you Kennedy!! I'm so glad we got to see you yesterday!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm nice, get your clothes off except your panties, my hand goes in and all my fingers in your sweet, moist, warm, tight little pussy, you giggle, kick and squeal as you spread your legs so I can go deeper, I want you dripping so your panties get wet from pussy juice, I pull them off and push your legs wide open, eat your pussy unyil you quiver and buck to orgasm, now your turn, unzip my pants, reach inside and pull my hard c--k out, now use your mouth the way good little girls do, lick it, suck it, play with my balls until I fill your mouth with man juice, I keep your panties to sniff when I jerk off, happy birthday!!