Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Feel Like I Am In The Twilight Zone

For those of you that don't know Kennedy, I will just say she is a little needy. I am pretty sure someone snatched her in the middle of the night and replaced her with a look-a-like. It is 1:00 and so far, no tantrums. A little while ago she told me she was going to play in her room. She called me up 20 min later and her entire room was SPOTLESS! I mean, she organized, hung up her clothes and made her bed. Usually when she cleans her room everything just gets shoved in the corner. Then, she made her own lunch, gave herself a bath and helped put the dishes away. Every time I bring up a finished basket of laundry, she gets all her clothes out and puts them away. Now, she is sitting here with me eating spicy pretzels and drinking ice tea(which she poured herself). This is weird, but I like it!

1 comment:

Tavia said...

Is she trying to butter you up for something? Like a tattoo or belly button ring?