Wednesday, July 16, 2008

BLAH

How did my wonderful morning of three cups of vanilla coffee, singing with the girls and coloring pictures turn into an afternoon of feeling grumpy, wanting to do something fun but having no energy to actually get all my kids together to do anything and wanting my husband to come home early just to hug me? I wish I was able to push a mute button on my kids so that I didn't have to hear anymore of the arguing that is going on in the playroom, I wish my kids knew the meaning of "quiet time", I wish the pile of laundry by the basement door would walk downstairs and wash itself, I wish my headache would go away, I wish Mason could change her own diaper. It is 11:33 and in 27 minutes I am going into the kitchen and getting myself a beer! Maybe I will feel better then. Or maybe I will pour a second beer into my coffee cup, walk the kids to the park and let them run around while I sit on the bench and enjoy my "coffee!"

No comments: