Monday, July 21, 2008

tag...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 18, living in Palm Beach. I wasn't doing a whole lot except for lying on the beach, lying by the pool and drinking with my friends.



What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was 27, 6 months pregnant, being a stay at home mom and part time real estate agent



Five Snacks You Enjoy
1.) guacamole and chips
2.) Turkey Hill Cookie Dough Ice Cream, it has to be Turkey Hill because the ice cream is molasses and brown sugar flavored instead of plain old vanilla
3.) cantaloupe
4.) does steak count as a snack?
5.) what about beer?


Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To
1.) Hotel California
2.) Should of Said No by Taylor Swift. It is Kennedys favorite and we listen to it ALOT
3.) Anything by Biggie
4.) All of Hannah Montana's songs
5.) Most Grateful Dead songs

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire
1.) Pay my bills
2.) By a house on the water but I would stay in this town, it is pretty perfect
3.)Open my own business
4.) Hire a maid
5.) send my husband and some of his friends to see the Cowboys play in Dallas

Five Bad Habits
1.) biting my nails
2.) pretending there is no laundry to do
3.) worrying
4.) impatience
5.) cursing like a sailor when i am pissed the eff off!

Five Things You Like To Do
1.) it
2.) sleep
3.) eat
4.) drink
5.) play with my kids

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
1.) dreadlocks. Not because I didn't love them but I dont think I could pull it off anymore
2.) hypercolor tshirt
3.) a size 3
4.) jelly shoes
5.) big chunky heels

Five Favorite Toys
1.) I have such a dirty mind, I will just leave it at that
2.) my camera
3.) the computer
4.) my husband
5.) my ipod

I tag Tavia, Lora, Heather. I think those might be the only people who read my blog so if anyone else does, have at it!

No comments: