Friday, August 8, 2008

Dare I say it?

I can almost feel fall approaching...Almost! I love days like this. When the ac goes off, the windows go up and the warm breeze fills my house with the scent of fresh cut grass. When the sweltering heat and suffocating humidity breaks way for breezy 79 degree perfect days. Fall is hands down my favorite season. I love the first few days that you have to wear a sweater or jacket. I love sitting outside on the porch, wrapped in a blanket drinking a glass of wine or a cup of coffee. I love warm apple cidar (sometimes with a splash of Captain Morgan), anything and everything pumpkin flavored or scented, and all the beautiful colors of the season. This Fall, my baby turns one, my marriage turns three and my oldest girl is off to school on the big girl bus. I can't believe how quickly time passes. I am trying to slow down and soak up every moment of it. Here are some of my favorite moments from the past week:

Playing with friends:




Hayden fell down and scraped her knee. This is when I asked her if she wanted to go outside and play, she said No, because she was broken!
Thursdays in the Park:




Centreville Farmers Market:



2 comments:

Tavia said...

So Cute!! I'm definitely ready for fall. I will miss the pool, but unless I'm in it I can't stand to be outside. Today was gorgeous. We went to the Senators baseball game and it was a breezy 71 degrees. Nice!!!

Anonymous said...

pic 3 ,be nice if the one on the right took her panties off with her legs open like that, NOTHING beats bald little toddler pussy, when I babysit my nieces I get them naked as much as I can