Monday, August 11, 2008

You should be ashamed of yourself

Yesterday, there was a tragic accident on the Bay Bridge. Unfortunately, when something happens to the bridge the entire Eastern Shore/Annapolis area comes to a screeching halt. Every article I read or television interview I saw was people complaining about the traffic that the accident caused. I was in my office yesterday and the view from my window is of Route 50. I watched the traffic creeping by all day. I know it sucked. But you know what sucks harder? DYING. Why are people so concerned about how it was inconveniencing them rather than the poor man who lost his life yesterday. I didn't hear one comment about that or his family. Why don't you shut your whining mouths, be happy you have a family to go home to and just hope you make it over the bridge without someone pushing your ignorant ass over the side!

No comments: