Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another Quick Question...

Why does every politician speak like that? You know, like there is a period. after. every. word. I can't stand it. I am watching the Republican National Convention and I am pretty sure when John McCain just said he will earn our trust, he threw up in his mouth a bit. I did. And doesn't he have a stylist or someone to tell him not to wear that yellow tie because it matches his teeth? Just wondering. ( sorry that was mean, so unlike me!) And why do all these douche bags have to yell and scream after every sentence? If they would all just shut up this would be over a lot sooner. Anyone else think Palin is kinda hot? I'd do her.

1 comment:

Tavia said...

Yeah, those speeches are pointless. Palins speech was written by Pres. Bush's ex speech writer who has only met her one time. "Trust" is not even the right word.

And she does have that hot Tina Fey/Megan Mullally vibe.