Monday, September 22, 2008

I dont get it.

You know those people whose houses are always immaculate, their kids are always clean and impeccably dressed, their own hair and make up always done. How do they do it? Why can't I be one of those people? I feel like I clean 24 hours a day and my house is always a wreck. As we speak, I have been doing laundry for the past 4 hours and I still have about 4 loads left. Laundry has got to be the WORST. CHORE. EVER. I hate carrying it to the basement, I hate putting it in the washer and then switching it to the dryer, I hate folding and I REALLY hate putting it away. I can't wait to get rich so I can pay someone else to do it for me.

2 comments:

Heather-Anne said...

I am doing laundry too!!! I HATE it with a passion! IN the same order of hate you do! All moms must feel this way.

Tavia said...

I hate to say it for fear you will stone me, but I don't mind doing laundry.
My least favorite chore would have to be grocery shopping and of course as you all know, weeding. I hate weeds.