Thursday, June 19, 2008

i wish...

i wish...the DHL lady would get here with my new camera so I could stop looking out the window every 5 minutes.




i wish... i had more patience.




i wish...the real estate market wasn't so crappy so i wasn't so broke.




i wish...i had the ability to turn off my hearing.




i wish...my kids whined less often.




i wish...the girl who cuts my hair didn't move to a fancy new salon and double her prices, I can't afford her anymore. ( even though I can't afford her doesn't mean I won't go there anyway!)




i wish...all our friends would move to Centreville, it's a fantastic place to live!




i wish...it were January and I was sitting on a beach in Key West with some type of alcoholic beverage in my hand.




i wish...for my kids to always have a happy life and to look back when they are grown ups and be thankful for having such awesome parents.




i wish...my kids and husband knew how crazy I am about them.




i wish...my best friend would hurry up and have her baby, i need to do a little partying and it just isn't the same without her.


i wish...the weather was like this everyday.


i wish...my husband and I could take a looong vacation by ourselves.


Oh, and I wish for world peace!


WHERE THE EFF IS MY CAMERA????








No comments: