Wednesday, June 25, 2008

THE ONE LEGGED MAN

I haven't seen my neighbor in at least week. He is about 91 years old and only has one leg. His car hasn't moved and his grass hasn't been cut ( he has a riding mower in case you were wondering how he cuts the grass with one leg). He lives alone. The only light I have seen on in the house in the one in his sun room. But it has stayed on for at least a week. Here's the thing. He is horribly mean. I want to go check on him but I am scared he will yell at me if he is alive! What do I do? Do i ring his door bell anyway and hope like hell he doesn't chase me off his stoop while swinging his prosthetic leg at me or do I call the police and let them deal with it?

2 comments:

Tavia said...

Call the police. It's their job to deal with crazy meanies.

Lora said...

it's your job to call the police, their job to deal with the guy.

plus, if he is dead his rot-smell will waft over to your yard, and children shouldn't be exposed to those odors until they are at least 7.