Sunday, June 22, 2008

WHY I LOVE MY HUSBAND...


i love my husband because...he understands my need for quiet time (right now I am sitting in my comfy, quiet bedroom and he is down stairs dealing with 3 whining girls, bless him)










i love my husband because...he's not afraid to be silly









i love my husband because...he cleans the ENTIRE house (laundry and grass included) every saturday.





i love my husband because...he gives me endless amounts of back rubs, foot rubs and head rubs.





i love my husband because...when i throw on a cotton dress, flip flops and my hair is a mess he sends me emails like this: you look amazing today baby. i love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





i love my husband because...he gave me this:







and this:





and this!




i love my husband because...he has beautiful hands.



i love my husband because...he reminds me how important it is not to get stressed out about the things I can't change.



i love my husband because...understands that there are just some days when I need to go out with my girls and drink...ALOT!



i love my husband because...he loves me!



Oh, and he's great in bed!

2 comments:

Tavia said...

Kyle loves Bobby for his beautiful hands too.

Anonymous said...

all alone with three sweet little girls.....can't say I blame him for letting you rest, young pussy is much nicer