Tuesday, June 24, 2008

IT IS A CONSPIRACY

Let me just start this off by saying how much I adore my children. I love them more than anything and feel so lucky to have them. Most of the people who read this blog are mothers and will understand and not judge what I am about to write. Let’s face it, if I really cared that much about being judged I wouldn’t have a blog posted on the internet for anyone to read.

Today, I feel like my head is going to explode if I hear “mommy” one more time. “mommy I cant find my shoe”, “mommy I want some popcorn”, “mommy Hayden isn’t sharing”, “mommy can I watch cartoons”, “mommy can you blow up my pool”, “mommy I want a drink” “mommy jkdhfuihkjbf”( that is Hayden when she talks really fast and I cant understand her). All of this within the first 15 minutes they were awake. I mean, give me a friggin break! It is taking all my strength to pour a cup of coffee instead of a shot of tequila, or 5. They have a huge playroom filled with a ton of toys and a TV. They have a 2 acre yard that they are free to run around in, they have a bedroom with super cool bunk beds and a radio, why do they insist on being shoved up my butt all day? Some days I am convinced they are trying to send me to the nut house! I need some grown up interaction, immediately!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

send them out to play mom I will shove something up your butt you will love just watch the cum drip from you