Monday, February 16, 2009

3rd of the day

I got the idea for this post after reading the comments on Loras latest blog entry. I am fascinated by dreams and nightmares. I have alot reoccurring nightmares. Here are a few

1. when i was living in Philly i had a reoccurring nightmare that there was a tidal wave in the Delaware River that leveled the whole city.

2. after 911 (still living in philly) i dreamed that there was a terrorist attack on the subway while I was on it and I couldn't escape

3. i have a lot of dreams about bees flying up my nose

4. when I was a teenager, a bug crawled in my friends moms ear and she had to have surgery to get it removed. I had nightmares about that for years.

5. the most common one that I have is about people breaking into my house. I had this one just last night. In my dream, I was pushing all of the furniture against the doors and windows before i went to bed just to make sure no one could get in.


What are some of your dreams/nightmares?

Here is a fun site about dreams

3 comments:

Lora said...

i had some weird ones last night but now I don't remember (of course) but I did tell them to Dave when we woke up so they must have been important.

When I'm stressed I dream that I'm driving a car with no breaks or that I suddenly can't see clearly or I can't run.

I dream my teeth are falling out too.

It's terrible stuff.

Heather-Anne said...

SO, I have incredible ear phobias of all kinds...the bug thing is my BIGGEST fear in life. Lucky, I have not had this dream...if I did I might run screaming from my house in my underwear or jump out a window. I clean my ears 4-5 times a day, and I have to resist doing the same to my child. I can't stand dirty ears.

Tavia said...

kind of a nightmare, i had a dream last night that all my friends and family kept coming into the bathroom (dressed in tuxes and ball gowns, but i don't know why) to talk to me while i was trying to poo. i kept yelling at them to get out and they wouldn't listen. it was pretty horrible.