Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Too Funny To Get Mad

I was working hard at finishing one of my online classes the other day. Kennedy was out with my mom, Mason was napping and Hayden was sitting next to me. She got up to throw something in the trash. A few minutes went by and she hadn't come back. I yelled to her and asked her what she was doing. Her response was " give me a minute mom". (never a good sign!) So I went into the kitchen and this is what I found. She had taken the box of baking soda out of the fridge, dumped it on the floor, stripped down and started making snow angels! I am so glad I had my camera in hand. She did have to sit in time out but I'm sure she didn't take me very serious because I couldn't stop laughing.






(please excuse the black bars but you never know what kind of weirdos are lurking around here!)

4 comments:

Heather-Anne said...

That is so freaking great!!! She and you will only grow to love the story more and more as she gets older. How awesome to catch it on camera?!

Lora said...

i love it!

Tavia said...

Liam wanted to strip naked while we were making brownies the other day and I let him spread left over batter all over himself. Then he did a little dance for Keira. He'll either be a chef or stripper when he grows up.
He and Hayden can be a team.

Anonymous said...

don't block it mom I love toddler pussy